For many of us, TV has become an important part of our lives. Your TV allows you to wind down after a long day at work by escaping to another world. If you don't want that other world to be coated in a film of dust, dirt, and fingerprints, it's important to clean your TV screen. You may be surprised to find out that glasses cleaner may be the most effective.
How Do I Clean My TV Screen?
With so many products on the market fighting for the title of best glasses cleaner,Z Clear offers the perfect solution for cleaning your TV screen. For best results, follow these tips:
- Unplug your TV and wait 15 minutes to allow it to cool down before cleaning. This will help prevent streaks when cleaning.
- Spray a high-qualityglasses cleaner onto amicrofiber cloth and wipe the screen gently. Take care not to press too hard and never spray anything directly onto the screen as any excess could leak into the inside of the TV and damage it.
- Ensure the glasses cleaner you use doesn't contain alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives as these could damage the screen.Z Clear Spritz andZ Clear Paste are both free of these ingredients.
- Make sure the TV screen is completely dry before you plug it back in.
- The easiest way to keep your TV screen clean is to keep a microfibre cloth nearby and regularly wipe the screen.
Get tips on cleaning your TV from professional cleaners here.
Can I Use Water Instead?
You should check with the manufacturer of your TV first, and if they say it's safe, you should spray distilled water onto a microfiber cloth and clean the screen in the same way. However, using water is more likely to leave streaks on your TV screen. It's best to use a dedicated glasses cleaner like Z Clear.
You can find more tips on cleaning your TV frame, speakers, and remote controlshere.