Why is it important to recognize Earth Day?
Within the entire galaxy, there is only one place thousands of species can survive sharing the same food, water and oxygen. Protecting our planet, starts one person at a time.
Although they may seem small, our actions make a tremendous difference.
How can we do our part to make Earth a better place for everyone?
Take it back to its original roots:
- Plant a Tree: Save energy, clean up the air and combat climate change one tree at a time.
- Shop Eco-Friendly, Natural Products: If it is not healthy for the natural environment, it probably is not healthy for your body.
- Educate & Learn: The more educated you become, the better you can help others understand the importance of our natural resources.
- Step Away from Unnecessary Plastic: 8 Million Tons of plastic ends up in the ocean. Every. Single. Year. Try to avoid purchasing or using plastic bottles, straws, to-go/eating out containers and bags to decrease the shocking amount of garbage entering the ocean and landfills.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: I know you know this one.. Reduce waste by not buying single use items. Reuse items so they don’t end up in landfills. Recycle, responsibly.
Notice most of these are simple decisions we can make every single day. There are opportunities to help on every corner.
Making conscious decisions can help save Earth by eliminating the destruction of ecosystems, extinction of species and many other natural disasters.
When we become more aware of our actions, we will begin to build a future where nature and people can thrive together.
Don’t forget your Z Clear, so you can see clearly the difference you are making!