FOR THE BEST RESULTS
- A little goes a long way
- MUST be applied to a dry surface
- Allow solution to completely dry onto glasses before removing
- Always use a soft microfiber cloth to remove lens cleaner
*Repeat as often as necessary
Z CLEAR PASTE
1) Apply a small amount lens cleaner on your fingertip.
2) Rub the cleaner in well onto your glasses by covering the entire surface area of the lens. *This process helps fills in scratches and strengthens the coating.
3) Allow solution to dry completely.
4) Use a microfiber cloth to wipe away solution and any streaks or smudges remaining
5) Store microfiber cloth in a clean area where outside dust cannot attach to the fibers.
Z CLEAR SPRAY
1) Hold lens cleaner spray six inches away from glasses.
2) Spray once or enough to cover the entire surface area. *Do not spray lens cleaner directly onto the face or eyes.
3) *Must be applied to a dry surface for lasting Z Clear effects.
4) Wipe lens solution in with your finger - or leave to dry.
5) Once dry, use a soft microfiber cloth to wipe glasses clean.
6) Store microfiber cloth in a clean area where outside dust cannot attach to the fibers.
Z CLEAR WIPES
The newest addition to the Z Clear line is our lens cleaning wipes.
Designed for an effortless lens cleaning.
Each pack has one wet and one dry wipe.
The wet wipe can clean multiple surfaces until it dries out.