Z Clear Paste
1) Twist open eyeglass cleaner.
2) Get a small amount of the lens cleaner on your fingertip by gently moving your finger around on top of the surface.
3) Rub the cleaner in well and cover the entire surface area of the lens. This process helps with the glass scratch repair process and strengthens the coating.
5) Allow solution to dry completely.
6) Use a microfiber cloth to wipe away solution and any streaks or smudges remaining.
7) Store microfiber cloth in a clean area where outside particles cannot attach to the fibers.