Treat your Lenses to a Premium Microfiber Cloth for Glasses
Z Clear Microfiber Cloth for glasses:
- Premium microfiber cloth for glasses
- Guarantee scratch & streak free cleaning
- Easily remove dust, dirt and oils from glasses
- Safe way to polish glasses after cleaning
- Can be used on any glass, plastic & polycarbonate
- Fiber Content: Perfect 80% polyester 20% polyamide
The cloth you use plays a critical role to avoid scratches on glasses during a lens cleaning. Z Clears' premium 8" x 8" microfiber cloth for glasses gives you clear cut vision, even without a cleaner. It is designed to easily remove streaks and smudges on glasses. The soft material guarantees no damage to your costly glasses. This cloth for glasses will make your lens cleaning experience effortless.
- Keep your microfiber cloth for glasses in an area where outside particles cannot attach to the fibers. If you want to prolong the lifespan of the Z Clear cloth, use on smooth surfaces like lenses, glass, plastic, polycarbonate and electronic screens.
- Avoid using fabric softener when cleaning Z Clear microfiber cloth. Particles from the softener will attach to the surface and may end up scratching your glasses. Never heat dry; allow the microfiber cloth to air dry. Exposure to high heat from a dryer can cause fibers to melt and damage the cloth. Cleaning a microfiber cloth should be done at the very least twice a month, but will vary depending on the number of uses and surfaces used on.
Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth:
- A microfiber cloth for glasses is optimal for pristine, gleaming glasses. The best microfiber cloth to use for your glasses is a revolutionary polyester/polyamide fabric. It is 100 times finer than human hair, containing 90,000 microfibers per square inch. Fiber content for the microfiber cloth should be a perfect 80% polyester 20% polyamide blend to reduce loose fibers and increase oil absorption.
- A microfiber cloth for glasses is similar to a typical nanofiber. Microfiber tends to stay cleaner for longer and provides a deeper cleaning on your glasses. Z Clears microfiber cloth for glasses guarantees a streak and scratch free cleaning. * Clean the microfiber cloth often to reduce the buildup of dirt or dust and avoid scratching glasses.
- WHAT TO USE ON: The microfiber cloth for glasses is ideal for cleaning surfaces with our lens cleaning products. Use the large 8"x8" microfiber cloth for glasses, mirrors, TVs, glass tables, face shields, masks, screens, PPE equipment, plastics and automobiles. Usually when using on large surface areas, you will need to clean the microfiber cloth more frequently.
- We highly advise treating your lenses with a premium microfiber cloth with every cleaning to avoid damaging lenses. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase of Z Clears' microfiber cloth or lens cleaning solutions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.